What’s Covered in the Warranty
How to Obtain a Warranty
If product malfunctions during the limited warranty period, you may contact and obtain after-sales support & service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us with your Order ID and Pictures or Video of the issue, and let us know what we can do to help you.
How will Grit 3D help you?
Grit 3D will attempt to diagnose and resolve your problem by email or Video Call.
If your problem cannot be resolved over the e-mail, we will arrange for an accessory replacement if the problem falls under this Limited Warranty.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent. Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty period of the original defective item.
Use of personal contact information
What to Do Before Obtaining After-Sales Service
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Grit 3D must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Grit 3D Official store
Original Scanned Invoice from Grit 3D